So why are these the best bikes available for hire in Geelong? (only XL & Small avail)
- High quality/high spec bike (see specs at Giant Aus)
- Dual-Suspension, with 140mm travel.
- Well maintained and serviced after every ride.
Which means they're a super tough trail shredding machine, safe and loads of fun.
Here's what Giant have to say about the 'Trance 27.5 1 2014':
"All new and totally reengineered...the best of both worlds-light and agile, yet also super stable on the roughest trails. The lightweight, stiff and super-strong...aluminium frame is mated with 140mm of proven Maestro suspension... razor sharp handling in the rough stuff. Climbing or descending, there’s no better way to own the trail". (Giant Aus. 2014)
So in real terms what are the benefits?
- Dualies provide better traction in the rough stuff.
- Additional suspension soaks up bumps, roots, rocks, drops, etc.
- All this gives you a smoother ride & greater control.
- A dropper seat helps on the descents to keep your centre of gravity low.
Cons: Not many!
- More expensive.
Go to Giant Aus page for all the specs.
Want to read a review: check out what the Flow crew had to say.
Return to the Hire page
Return to the Mt Bike page