Explore this rugged mountain range and its rich cultural history. A full day (or more) of lookouts, wildlife, waterfalls, short walks or perhaps a longer one? There are many options depending on how adventurous you are, like a 4.2km walk to the Pinnacle! This could also easily be expanded to a 2 or 3 day trip if you wish.
BOOKINGS: 0499 217 990
- Brambruk- The National Park & Cultural Centre
- Wonderland Canyon (900m/30mins) and morning tea
- Boroka Lookout
- Halls Gap shops for Lunch
- Reids Lookout and a return walk to The Balconies (optional 2km/30min)
- Afternoon tea at Reids Picnic ground
- Silver Band Falls (1.4km/30min walk)
*Includes: transport, guide, morning and afternoon tea. Not included: Lunch (must purchase own).
Costs: $180 each, or $170 for Seniors (from Halls Gap).
OR $220 each, or $210 for Seniors (from Geelong).
Minimum numbers x6 or price of (depending on the day).
Times: 9am- 4pm* (from Halls Gap), 7am- 7pm* (from Geelong).
*Return times may vary a little.
*The minimum to maximum walking distances vary greatly according to what level of adventure you’re after. It’s best to call us so we can tailor this trip to your needs.
Return to Tours page